~ “I have the best clients in the world.” Martha was destined for a career in Real Estate. At age 7, she was building and decorating homes for her Barbies® rather than actually playing with them. At 11, she had mastered Monopoly®, the ‘Real Estate’ game. Now, with well over $150 Million in Real Estate sales, Martha puts her expertise and vast experience to work for you.
The Purchase or Sale of a home is usually the single largest financial commitment most of us will ever make. Martha says “you just can’t afford to make a mistake” and it all comes down to having the right Realtor®. Martha’s expertise, market knowledge and negotiation skills have been honed by 20+ years of Full-time Real Estate experience. Her background includes Property Management, Residential Sales and New Home Sales Management. This additional knowledge gives Martha valuable insight when evaluating homes for her Buyers – she sees the critical details they may often overlook.
Her proven marketing formula, combined with home staging tips learned from professional interior designers for her ‘Model Homes’ enables her to maximize your home’s potential. Having that critical edge generates top notch results for her Sellers, even in today’s challenging market. Recognizing that each Buyer and Seller is unique, and taking the time to understand their needs…. is what truly sets her apart.
Ever protective of her clients’ best interests, she has earned the respect of clients and colleagues alike. You have a busy life, and Martha’s clients know that she will be with them every step of the way, handling the complicated details of buying or selling a home.
That is why her clients become Clients for Life!
- New Jersey Sales Associate License 1996, REALTOR®
- New Jersey Brokers License 2002 (Highest R.E. License that New Jersey issues)
- NAR Member (National Association of Realtors)
- NJAR Member (New Jersey Association of Realtors)
- Mercer County Board of Realtors Member TREND MLS
- Middlesex County Board of Realtors Member MLXchange MLS
- Somerset County Board Of Realtors Member Garden State MLS
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) 2006
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) 2011
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) 2012
- S.A.M.’s (Sales and Marketing) Award Winner, New Construction 1994-2002
- Children’s Miracle Network Donor (per transaction)
Marty Daetwyler is a seasoned professional in Real Estate. He has the knowledge that comes with experience and the ability to make the right decisions. He believes that Honesty is a reflection of character and models his actions in accordance with that standard.
In 1986, he graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration. Prior to Real Estate, he worked for the largest CPA firm in Omaha conducting financial audits of hospitals. Upon moving to New Jersey, he worked for Carrier Clinic in Belle Mead as the Budget and Reimbursement Manager, directing a multi-million dollar budget.
After working 10 years in Accounting and Finance, Marty decided to switch careers. He chose to switch for one simple reason, he likes people much more than he likes crunching numbers. Marty's clients will be the first to tell you that his financial background has been a tremendous asset. Whether working patiently with a "first time" buyer or helping a savvy investor select the correct property for his/her goals, or even to guide them through a complicated 1031 Exchange, Marty handles all with dedication and ease.
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate 2001
- RE/MAX of Princeton since 2001
- National Association of Realtors Member
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Member
- Mercer County Association of Realtors Member
- Trend MLS Member Serving Mercer and Burlington County
- Garden State MLS Member Serving Hunterdon and Somerset County
- MOMLS Member Serving Monmouth and Ocean County
- Certified Residential Specialist 2005, Less than 3% of Realtors have obtained this Prestigious Designation
- MCAR Grievance Committee Member 2004 to 2007
- NJAR Circle of Excellence 2002-2006
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2002-2006
- Children's Miracle Network Donor for Each Transaction Closed
- 118 Closed Transactions and over $41,000,000 in Sales
- Working with Sellers, Buyers, Corporate Relocations, Investors and Property Management